All are welcome to worship with us!
Worship begins on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. We celebrate the Lord weekly by praying together aloud and in silence, by reading scripture, singing hymns both old and new, receiving inspiration from beautiful music, and seeking fresh perspectives on faith from our pastor's message.
We also have a number of special services throughout the year:
- Christmas Eve "Carols and Candles" at 7:00 p.m.
- Maundy Thursday "Tenebrae" at 8:00 p.m. in the chapel
- Easter service with special music 10:00 a.m.
- Open-Air Bluegrass worship service at the Rotary Nature Center (Wintergarden Park), 10:00 a.m. on the Sunday following July 4th
- Special musical services before Christmas and after Easter
- Youth Sunday, World Communion Sunday, Reformation Sunday, and more
Communion is served on the first Sunday of every month. Anyone who has been baptized in Jesus' name and accepts Him as their saviour is welcome to receive communion with us. Our communion is alcohol-free.
Children in Pre-K through 5th grade have the option of being dismissed from the service after the second Scripture reading. Kids participate in worship activities geared for their ages, and use Orff instruments and their voices to give praise in music.
For children younger than age three, loving and professional care is available in the Nursery during worship service. You can even be given a pager to use during the service so the Nursery staff can stay in touch with you!
Special Needs. Hearing-Impaired devices and large print bulletins and song sheets are available upon request. If you or a loved one are unable to climb stairs, please enter through the rear parking lot (off South Grove St.) and take the elevator up one floor to the sanctuary. The restrooms on that floor are also handicapped-accessible. And if you need transportation, please contact us!