The current church building was built in 1921, on the site of the earlier First Presbyterian Church building that was built in 1860 and destroyed by fire in 1919. It features a beautiful sanctuary with gothic revival stained glass windows by esteemed artist Henry F. Keck, and a tracker pipe organ built by John Leek. The church is often used for Christian wedding ceremonies.